Saturday, March 3, 2012

College life..oh wait.

I have been home from Israel for nearly three months now, that just seems crazy. You know now I'm just living the college live, down here in lovely Provo. Sarcasm. Provo's fine. But I do tend to gravitate about an hour North of here frequently. Oh you're quick, you're right I do live an hour North of here! What can I say? I'm a homebody, I just can't help myself. Anywho... I spent this weekend at home. Sarah turned a whopping 13 years of age yesterday, March 2nd if you need reminding. After I finished classes I spent the afternoon shopping for presents with my majer (aka mom) and Hannah who apparently didn't feel the need to be at school. We gave Sarah 13 balloons, one of which was a giant pig who unfortunately popped after half an hour of being home. We also had a Bakers cake, I'm not going to describe it, because you should just know. I mean it is Bakers..come on. For the birthday girls dinner we wined and dined at Brio's Italian, without the wine. It was a loverly's day.

I then proceeded to spend the night in good ol' Farmington. The next morning (you following? March 3rd) I woke up nice and early to go skiing with the faja. Park City was packed, but what else could you expect? It was Saturday and it had just snowed, which hasn't happened much this season. Sadly for me, well mainly my faja, I had rented some shoddy skis and I seem to have pulled some kind of muscle of some sorts in my foot recently. Therefore I skied like a third grader, actually I wouldn't even I skied as good as that. Bummer. We decided that my ungraceful skiing was not worth our time and finished early. Once we got home we hit up (ha pun'y') Toads and I ungracefully, again, swung at a few golf balls. And of course we finished off the night by playing a round of Hearts, which I dominate in. Okay not really, but I like to think I'm good. Luckily Mr. Sir Eddy Leonord Esq. decided to lend me his advice, he is quite the wise little puppydog I must say. And now I am an hour South of Farmington. Again so quick, yep Provo. Yep, yep, yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment