Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 101

Thursday. The 8th of December.

101. Like 101 Dalmatians. Which means I'll be home in exactly eight days, approximately 187 hours to be exact (oxymoron). Did I forget to mention that I have no more classes? Yesterday was the last day of classes! And I only have one more final:) Since we had no classes to day, they scheduled choir practice in the morning. So right after breakfast we had choir. It ended up being super long, some people just make the dumbest remarks. Here is the thing. The concert is tomorrow, if you don't know your part by now bummer. But stop holding up everyone else so you can practice your part just a few more times. When choir was finally over, Leslie and I wanted to go visit Sam. But Lauren was no where to be found, well she was actually still sleeping. And we didn't want to wake her up. So we recruited Katie and headed out. Which was good because I literally haven't left this building for days! And you can't count walking to my room as going outside. The three of us got some flowers for the little Ludlow girls while we were out because they have a play tonight at their school. Initially they invited everyone, but too many of us wanted to go. So only about ten student's were chosen, don't get me started on how they were chosen. Lame. Anyways we were not among the chosen, so we got both of the girls some flowers. We walked over to Sam's office, but guess what it was closed. We have the worst timing with her. We texted her, only to find out that she didn't work today. So we wandered around aimlessly looking for a pastry shop. Okay so we may have been slightly lost, I knew where we were but not the specific street we were on. So we enjoyed our nice walk around the residential areas and eventually made our way back to known territory, aka the bakery. Once we got our treats we stopped by the Garden Tomb for a few minutes then went back to the center. Got in trouble by the custodian for taking a glass outside of the Oasis to put the flowers in. Shwoops. Had lunch and now I am obviously 'studying.' Like I obviously will be doing for the rest of the night.

Okay so I studied for about six minutes. Then I left all of my stuff to go get something from the printer and I didn't return, for about five hours. Okay so I got a little distracted. I watched the movie Minority Report. Then for dinner we had Hawaiian night. Initially I was like eww gross, but then I found the bowl of whipped cream covered fruit. Lots and lots of yumminess. It even had strawberries! So I may have had three platefuls of it, so what. It was delicious. One of my favorite things that we have had, yummy. Okay for reals now I'm going to study for the rest of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment