Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 96

Ben, Whitney, Allison, Kaitlyn, me, Leslie, Bro. Bentley

Whitney and me.

The girls, Orson Hyde Garden
The Bentley's


Saturday. The 3rd of December.

Today was fast Sabbath so no breakfast, which means we got to sleep in. I took full advantage of that and actually ended up being late to church because everyone in my room was trying to get ready at the same time, so I let the other girls use the bathroom first. Church was nice, I only have one more Sabbath here. After church our entire group walked over to the Orson Hyde Garden to consecrate the olive oil that we made earlier in the semester. We split into small groups with at least two boys in each, my group got Brother Bentley and Mark Ben. And they blessed all of our little bottles, mine was blessed by Bro. Bentley. I have never known really anything about consecrated oil, so it was interesting to see it done. We then walked back to the center and I finished my essay. Had about five cookies at dinner. Then went to choir practice, our concerts are this week. Now I could study for my three tests this week, but I won't. Where is the fun in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment