Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 99 and 100

Tuesday and Wednesday. The 6th and 7th of December.

(jeepers mister, day 100!)
Obviously these two days were so exciting that I can fit them into one post.. On Tuesday I spent the morning in classes, had announcements, and linen exchange. Oh hey guess how many kits we finished for our humanitarian kits? Well we made 10,000 hygiene kits and almost 7,000 school kits. Ya that is 17,000. More than any group has ever done. After lunch I studied for my field trip test. Memorized the whole lovely book. I only had to get about fifty percent on the test to pass the class, but I was still a little worried about it. But I finished the test before you could say supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus. It was actually really easy. I'm pretty sure I passed the class. It was probably the last time I'll see Skinner too, him and his wife are flying out on Friday. After dinner I watched The Sound of Music with Leslie and Kaitlyn. But the disk stopped working so we watched Jack Frost. Oh PS it's Brianna's birthday, 22!

The next day Wednesday. Was just as exciting. We had class. In ANE Ludlow showed us a bunch of de-motivational posters and a few videos of these Jewish boys changing the words to songs and dancing to them around the Old City. After about an hour we actually started class. When class finished I hustled up to the library so I could sit in one of the four spots with a plug. Success. Then for the next six hours I studied for my test. Oh joy. Okay well it wasn't exactly six hours straight, I kept getting distracted by my computer and other lovely things. I got my Bashir final essay back, I got an 76. That's kinda low, huh? Okay, okay. So it was out of 80. Which means I got an A- in the class. And I learned just about nothing! After dinner I had about half an hour more to study. So I sat with Melissa, only to find out from her that I hadn't even looked at the midterm which could be included on the final. So I stressed for a while. Went into the test expecting to fail, because I didn't know anything. Well good news, I thought this test was super easy as well. I had studied plenty. Good thing. Once I finished Leslie and I went down to my room and watched a few episodes of Gilmore Girls, until Melissa kicked us out. That was the end of my idealistic day. -sarcasm-

No comments:

Post a Comment