Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 95

Friday. The 2nd of December.

Well frankly today was pretty boring. I had two hours of NT and then two hours of Ancient Near East. And then we had lunch. Next I talked to security for a few minutes to try and get permission to go to Sam's house, it looks good but we just have to get more details. Then I may have taken a two hour nap, sleeping right through the humanitarian project. Then did some homework. Had dinner. Then we had a formal talent show. Pretty much all of the students here have some amazing talent. Thus the show was fun to watch, it was kids who were too good for the normal talent show but didn't get a spot in our Christmas program. Next I was going to finish up my homework, but I ended up watching the movie One Fine Day. I have decided it is in my top five for most annoying movies ever. The children in it are so irritating. Just don't tell Kaitlyn that, because she absolutely loves that movie. Then I went to bed. Yep, that was all.

No comments:

Post a Comment