Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 24


I sat with Matty on the bus today. We drove to Ephesus. Which were the biggest ruins that we have been to so far. And not only were the ruins exciting but there happened to be a bit of a famous couple there as well. It was Tinley and Kipton from the Bachelor. They were on different seasons, but they were both on the Bachelor Pad as well. Lauren and I spotted them right when we got there and stalked them the entire time, our teachers kept trying to herd us back because we kept wondering off to find them. Let’s just say that we stalked them so well that we ended up asking if we could get a picture with them. But by this time a bunch of other girls in our group had seen them too so they all got in the photo. And sadly the picture was not taken on my camera, so I’ll have to hunt it down and post it. My headset died while I was there so I pretty much didn’t hear anything that Fathi was telling us. But there was a really big library and theater. We sang in the theater and got applause. There was also this Asian man who sang opera and he was pretty entertaining. After that we went to lunch and then to Miletus. There were a bunch of sad flee ridden dogs there (there are way more stray dogs here than cats). The entire site was kind of gross because it floods every year and then dries up and leaves grossness all over. And we were pretty much hiking through the bushes the entire time. We had a really long bus ride after that and watched Robin Hood until we got to our Hotel. But by this point we were all food deprived again, because we had lunch at 12 and dinner at 8. This hotel was the nicest yet, we had a good dinner and then we all hurried out to the hot springs. It didn’t smell like the usual gross hot springs and we kept switching into the cold swimming pool. But I ended up going to bed early. Because I was tired and one of the boy’s in my group was being creepy and obnoxious and I didn’t want to be around him. Although this hotel was the nicest so far, the rooms were the worst. The lobby was very deceiving. We didn’t even have any towels in my room or shampoo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment