Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 40

Wow 40 days. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.


Yet another Sabbath. Today was the first time I actually got up for breakfast on a Sabbath. I was impressed; my roommates were even impressed with me. It’s just a pain because you have to be in Sunday clothes to eat. And then I had an hour of free time before church. So I showered and got ready again. We only had Sacrament meeting today. But then we watched the Saturday afternoon session of conference for the other two hours. I loved that they had the children’s choir. That was rough, it just took me four tries to spell that correctly: quior, qhior, chior, choir. We had a few hours of down time. I ended up watching a few episodes of 24. It was intense even though I already have seen them and know what happens. I then ate my fair, fair share of food at dinner. Dessert was a let down. Fruit. So I helped myself to some hot chocolate as well. Then I wrote some emails. Okay well I actually only got one done. At six we watched the Sunday morning session of conference. And then I talked to nearly the whole fam for a while about their Christmas plans. I seem to have crushed all of their hopes and dreams and have cast them into the depths of despair (name that movie). Now I am spending my time searching through pinterest looking at the food, because I am soo hungry with nothing to eat. And everyone is working on their essay's that are due tomorrow. I got mine done ages ago. What procrastinators. Well this post was lame. Field trip tomorrow. We have breakfast at six, yikes. Alright. Lila Tov. aka Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment