Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 53


Saturday. The 22nd of October.

This morning I got up and went to breakfast, I pretty much looked homeless because I didn’t bother to get ready at all. I just put on a skirt and jacket, for sneaking out food, and went up. I then successfully snuck out three pitas, my pockets may have been bulging just a bit. Once I got back to my room I decided that I should actually get ready. So I showered and actually did my hair, aka straightened it. We had church at ten. In Sunday/Sabbath School turned into a debate between a few of the males about Born Again Christians and their beliefs. It was kinda ridiculous. After Church I enjoyed my smuggled pitas and worked on the blog/took a nap. Once I woke up it was time for dinner, which is actually at four so It really wasn’t that much later. Fat Carl and another cat were right by me at dinner and weren’t being very nice to each other. Eventually Daniel got them to move by hissing at them. Good thing, nasty cats. After dinner I went visiting teaching with Desiree. She is the oldest in her family with a ton of little siblings. So I feel like she treats me like a child sometimes, especially today with visiting teaching. I asked her if she wanted me to do the lesson and she told me that she had already looked at it and would take care of everything. But if I really wanted I could look at the lesson. As if I’m not capable of teaching a dumb lesson. We first taught Brielle. We went to her room, best room ever. I’m supposed to keep this on the down low, but I’m pretty sure the only person here that reads my blog already knows this. But on one of the bulletin boards in their room they have cut out little pictures of everyone. They have the boys across the top and have girls below which boy they are/should be with. It is hilarious. Wendy and I totally want to do one in our room now, but we can’t because Desiree would not be a fan of it at all. We went and taught Kara afterwards. And now we are watching the final session of conference. Longest conference ever, it’s been going on for nearly a month for us now. So ya what a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment