Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 47


Saturday. The 15th of October.
Dragged myself to breakfast this morning. Then took a nap between breakfast and church. Sacrament meeting was super full because a couple tour groups came. There was a bunch of friendly old people. We watched the Relief Society session of conference for the last two blocks. After church I pretty much just spent the day waiting around. First I waited around for our home teachers to come over, which they kept delaying. And then I had to wait for a while longer because the RS presidency was going to all the rooms and wanted to meet all of the girls. Of course my room was the last one so we were late to our lunch/dinner. Which ended up being a yucky meal anyways. After that delightful meal we had a devotional by one of my professors, he taught us about the Holy Spirit. It’s odd living with the professors. Afterwards I worked on what classes I’m taking next semester, which I think I have finally figured out. Next I played the ‘name game’ with about twelve kids. It’s where everyone writes down ‘who would most likely…’ and then everyone writes down a person in the room and why. One of our questions for example was, ‘who is most likely to get married within two months of getting home?’ My name got written down multiple times. And their reasons were because ‘she is the most beautiful, gorgeous girl here,’ ‘she is hot,’ ‘I’d tap that.’ The game is supposed to be somewhat offensive, because that is what makes it more funny. But I know a few kid’s that played that didn’t think it was funny, I thought it was hilarious. We played that for a while, then I headed down to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment