Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 49

Tuesday. The 18th of October.

Today I can say that I really didn't do much at all today. We had OT and Judaism. Then announcements, where one of the Quist sisters passed out. Except no one even noticed or heard about it until the next day. We then had linen exchange. Which was pretty exciting because my sheets weren't fitted and were not on my bed at all, but I got new ones that haven't fallen off-yet. After lunch I had my last hebrew class. It was bitter sweet. We went over a few final letters. Sang some songs. Celebrated a shabbat. And wed two people in my class. We also got our final, but it's a take home/finish whenever you want. Super easy. After class I spent pretty much the rest of the day in the library doing nothing with my life. We weren't allowed to leave the center today, we were on a lock down. If you watch the news at all you will know that there was a prisoner exchange, I'm not going to go into detail-feel free to look it up. Thus we were not allowed out into the city because it was exciting news for a lot of people here and our security doesn't like us being around people that are too excited. Because that's when the riots start. But who doesn't want to be stuck inside all day long? If you really want to see what I did in the library feel free to visit Wendy's blog here. After dinner Whitney and I hit up the gym. Ha okay so really we were just playing Horse. But then a couple boy's came in and we played two on two. Whitney and Caleb vs me and Adam. Let's just say that I completely humiliated myself. I made maybe one shot, Wendy made like twenty. I was an embarrassment to all basketball players everywhere. Oh wells. After that we had a scheduled movie for Judaism called Sallah Shabati. It was in Hebrew w/ subtitles and in black and white. It was supposed to be funny, but I didn't think it was. I actually really didn't like it. And now I'm supposed to write a paper on it. Guess I should get around to that. Um I think I went to bed after that. I really can't remember--It's like three day's after Tuesday. I can't remember that far back. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment