Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 46


Friday. The 14th of October.
This morning I got up and took a necessary shower and then headed to OT. Which I surprisingly stayed awake for the entire time. But Ludlow’s class was another story. I didn’t think I was tired at all but for the first hour of his class I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. And everyone around me let me know that they saw me sleeping. Gee thanks. But I successfully stayed awake the whole second hour. We also had a quiz in Ludlow’s class, but the reading had been, as he said, some of the worst writing ever. So our quiz was for the So. Cali kid’s as he called it. As in it was for the kids who needed a little extra help. For example our first question was: After Israel split into two Kingdom’s which one was more Northern? A. The Northern Kingdom B. The Southern Kingdom. I just hope that everyone got full points on the quiz, otherwise I would be a little worried. We had an hour before lunch so we thought we would figure out the wedding thing for tonight. Sam had text us all of the information. So we went back upstairs to show the security man. He read the text and then proceeded to tell us, “No, I won’t let you go.” Crushed. He said that the wedding was too far away and it was too close to a refugee area. Lameo. We were all way excited for it. I had even bailed out on being in the Informal Talent show, just so I could go to the wedding. We were in the depths of despair so we wasted the rest of our time before lunch on pinterest. We had sandwiches at lunch, which made the let down of the wedding a little better I guess. At lunch we had Leslie tell us a story in her lisp. It was so funny that we were crying and all of the tables around us were watching and listening to her story. It was pretty funny. After lunch we had a mini humanitarian activity and worked on the humanitarian kits for only about forty-five minutes, because we already ran out of supplies. So we have to wait for the center to get more supplies. After that I painted Whitney’s nails and we watched The Maid of Honor. And then I took a little nap before dinner. We had these delicious pesto mashed potatoes for dinner. After that Whitney and I claimed all of the beanbags in the lounge and started watching My Best Friend’s Wedding. And then at eight we went to the Informal talent show. Which proceeded to last for more than two hours. All of the acts were really great, everyone was super funny or super talented. I enjoyed the entire thing, but it was just so long. Luckily we got a few treats afterwards. And now at almost midnight I am watching the Friend’s Wedding again but with Andy Jo, Leslie, Lauren, Elyse, Katie, Kaitlyn, and Wendy. How exciting. Church tomorrow. Shabbat Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment