Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 62 Halloween

Desiree (Hogwarts student), Whitney (Wendy), me

Wendy and I

Can you guess what I am?

Monday. October the 31st.

We had our last Islam class this morning. Yay. Now we just have to write an essay for our final and we will be completely done. I spent pretty much my whole day trying to study for Old Testament. Pretty much I didn't get a lot done. I sorta outlined the prompt for the essay. But that was it. I get distracted easily. At about five I went to my room to get ready for Halloween. I wasn't planning on dressing up but made a last minute decision to. I wore all black and made a giant stamp and put it on my shirt. No one really understood what I was until I told them. Do you get it? Probably not. I was black mail. hahaha. I thought it was kinda funny. We had yucky tai food for dinner-it all had meat in it. But it was fun because most people were dressed up in their costumes. Everyone was super creative. The funniest ones were where people dressed up as other people. They were pretty convincing. After dinner we handed out candy in our room to the faculty's children. Desiree was way too into it. Personally I am not a fan of Halloween at all. And luckily for me Wendy hate's it too. So we just complained the whole night together and dragged ourselves around. We watched the silent film of Phantom of the Opera and President Oman played the organ to it. It was fun for about ten minutes. But it went on for an hour and a half. And even better the girl next to me decided to narrate the entire thing for me. Ugh. Finally it ended. I ended up taking my stamp off after that because I was sick of explaining to people what I was. But once I took it off, I got even more questions about what I was. There was a dance after the movie was over which I attended for oh approximately ten minutes. Then I ended up watching Signs with Wendy and a few other people in the lounge. It's not a very scary movie, so I was on the brink of sleep for nearly the entire thing. Then after that Halloween was over, hallelujah, and I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment