Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 81

Friday. The 18th of November.

Alright I'm a week behind on blogging. So hopefully I can remember what I did.

Well we had to stay at the Kibbutz all day. At breakfast five girls and I sat with an old German man, AnnaLeah was sitting with us and she speaks German. Apparently he was a Catholic Priest, he thought it was pretty funny that he was sitting with all of us so he had a picture taken. We had NT for two hours, then had a break. During the break I went to my room and worked on some homework, then we had lunch and another hour of class. We had the entire afternoon free, I was part of a study group. So I spent a few hours with them filling out the study guide. Then I watched a little bit of a movie in my room, went to dinner. Then we had Ludlow's class, pretty much we were all exhausted and could not pay attention for the two hours. The class went until nine at night. It was rough. He even knew that. After his class I worked on my talk, uggh, for a while and just went to bed. Pretty exciting, huh? This is what we do in Galilee.

No comments:

Post a Comment