Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 89

Saturday. The 27th of November.

I slept through breakfast, my usual Sabbath habit. Eventually got up and showered then walked up to church. Today was the Primary program, we have about fifteen kids total. It was pretty entertaining, there was one little sunbeam boy that was just going crazy the whole time. He was blowing spit bubbles, kissed Whitney on the lips, was walking around the stage, and kept trying to speak on the mic when it wasn't his turn. Everyone was pretty much watching him the entire time. After church I was having a debate whether I should go out or stay in the center and take a nap/maybe read. I decided that I don't have much time left, so I should try to go out every single day. So I went out with a few kids to the Garden of Gethsemane. But we walked a different then usual. We walked through pretty much a huge field full of trash and sketchy people. But it was faster and and adventure. We stayed at the Garden for about an hour, but it was freezing so we walked home. By the time we got home it was four, which means it was time to eat! Yay, I had only had water all day long and was starving. I love the cooked veggies that we get at dinner, I also had a few pieces of toast, and mashed potatoes. Obviously my day wasn't that exciting if I'm writing about the food that I ate. After dinner we had a devotional by a member of the seventy something, who is over the Middle East area, Brother and Sister Catcher. They gave really good talks, Bro. Catcher was trying to advertise the availability of his son which was pretty funny. Immediately after they spoke we had our Christmas choir practice, we practiced three new songs. They are just the basic holiday songs that are fun and easy to sing. Then after that our home teachers taught us and then I just worked on my computer for a little while. Then donated my computer to the those in need of Christmas music and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment