Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 70, 71, and 72

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. The 7th-11th of November.

This week was obviously full of so much fun excitement that I didn't even have time to blog at all. Sarcasm. I don't think I even left the center at all on Tuesday or Wednesday. I can't even recall what I did. I'm just going to assume that I was being uber studious. Because that is what I like to do in my free time. On Monday I actually did leave the center! On Monday Melissa, Taylor, Lauren, Michael-Sean, and I got a taxi over to a mall in West J. We shopped all morning, we spent a lot of time in H&M. I didn't find anything that great, well I did, but it was stuff that I wouldn't wear hear. Like a blazer jacket. We did find this random store in the mall that just had clothes sitting in piles everywhere. You just had to dig through them. We found a bunch of pencil skirts for only 30 shekels, but they didn't have sizes on them so we each tried on about nine of them. But there was only one tiny dressing room so Melissa, Taylor, and I all shared it. It was a pretty humorous site. I ended up getting three identical skirts, three different colors. We had lunch at the food court. It was all kosher, which gives me a lot of options. But the funny thing is we all got the exact same kind of pizza. The pizza worker thought it was hilarious. We also got kosher ice cream, minus the cream. It was good once you added fudge sauce to it, but Michael-Sean thought it was disgusting and through his away. Good thing it was only three shekels. Fast forward through the rest of the day, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Super boring. On Wednesday we had our Judaism final. I had studied for it, had the study guide memorized. But it didn't matter, most of the test wasn't even on the study guide. We corrected it right in class. Ya I missed nineteen points, just kept adding up. But I was about to kill a handful of people while we were correcting it, because these special people kept asking the dumbest questions and were trying to get fractions of points. It was so irritating. I watched I am Legend one night. yay. so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment