Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 84

Monday. The 21 of November.

Well we had class this morning for two hours, again. And then we had a couple hours to study. After lunch we took our test. It is all written, which is nice because Huntsman is an easy grader and gives you higher grades compared to it being a multiple choice test. His test was much easier than Harpers tests were. The test had twenty-five terms to identify, five notable passages that we had to do the historical, literary, and exegesis analysis on, and then four essay questions. It took me longer than I was expecting, but I feel like I did pretty well on it. I had a little bit of time between the test and dinner, so I watched a bit more of my movie. I have been watching Avatar for like a week now, because it is the longest movie and I have been watching it just a little at a time. After dinner we had a lecture from a lady that lives in the Kibbutz, she told us about it then opened it up for questions. I could never live in a Kibbutz. It is a very zionist, equal community. Everything is shared and equal. For example all of their pay checks go into one big pool and everyone shares it equally. Well they actually changed that rule two years ago, now you just have to give a large percentage of your paycheck to the community. It's so odd, but they love it and it works for them. After the lecture was over we were scheduled to have another bonfire. So I went to my room and changed into my smoky clothes that I wore to the first bonfire, they smell disgusting. Pretty much all of my clothes smell terrible, because they are all wet and wont dry. And then I went down to the beach with a couple girls, only to find out that the kibbutz had scheduled it on the wrong night and that there wasn't going to be a one. Bummer. So I changed out of my smelly clothes and went to Lauren and Kaitlyn's room and we watched PS I Love You. Then I went to bed. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment