Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 73 and 74

Thursday and Friday. The 10th and 11th of November.

Urm Thursday I had classes in the morning. We had our Galilee orientation. We will be there for like eleven days right on the beach. But it wont be very warm, it's suppose to snow and rain. It should be fun, but half the days we have to stay at the hotel had have classes and study and take our midterms. Lameo. Later that day I went out with the girls and we did some shopping for gifts. It was fun we were able to get prices a bit lower than usual because there were so many of us that wanted to buy things. One shop is even ordering in some special things just for me. Yay, so excited. We went to Sam's office, but it we had just missed her. We wont get to see her again until we get back from Galilee. After we got back I spent the rest of the night in the library finishing up my five page Bashir Bashir paper and my four page site report for Ludlow and my paper for NT. I'm an expert on Capernaum now. Along with Zionism and the British Mandate and the infancy narratives from the NT.

Friday we had two hours of NT. And we didn't even get a break. Huntsman then gave us a lovely take home quiz, which I have no idea what is even going to be on it. After lunch I walked up to Hebrew U, although it is Friday we are apparently allowed to go to Hebrew U before three. But once we got there all of the entrances were closed. But after walking around nearly the entire campus we found an entrance through a parking garage. The security guarding the door told us that we had to be out by three because they were locking the campus for sabbath. We ended up being there until almost four. I was super ancy the entire time because I was worried we were going to get in trouble or get locked on campus. But in the end the security guard that found us was nice and we played dumb and he just told us that we had to leave. And luckily campus was super easy to get off of. And once we got back I just watched a bunch of movie previews and then Leslie showed me a website where I can watch tv shows on it. So I watched some Modern Family and Criminal Minds for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment